Nomago Bikes all over the swoon-worthy Kranjska Gora
Kranjska Gora, where there is no shortage of options for sports, day trips, action-packed holidays, and other activities, has gained a new option of getting from one attraction to the other. This summer, the Nomago Bikes range has been expanded to include the system in Kranjska Gora featuring five electric–bike stations. Due to cold weather, bike rental is available only in the period between April and October.
There are several rental options available:
- Pay-as-you-go will be the most attractive option for tourists. With this option, you pay a EUR 2 starting fee for every bike rental and EUR 1 for every 15 minutes you ride.
- Our partners’ guests, customers and visitors can take advantage of special benefits, including half-day and all-day bike rental.
- Local residents and regular visitors are advised to opt for the seasonal subscription valid from 1 April to 31 October of the current year. The subscription price of EUR 30 includes all starting fees and the first 30 minutes of each ride, with each additional 15 minutes of the ride charged according to the current price list, i.e. EUR 1.
Special benefits for our partners guests
All five stations are situated in front of the premises of our partners:
- HIT Alpinea,
- Planica Nordic Centre,
- Korona Resort,
- Hotel Špik,
- Slovenian Alpine Museum.
We have prepared special bonuses for their guests and customers:
- 50% discount on the starting fee,
- 100% discount on bike bookings,
- half-day (up to 6 hours) bike rental for EUR 20,
- all-day (up to 12 hours) bike rental for EUR 40.
Redeem the bonuses listed above by selecting “Vouchers” in the app and entering the promo code, or by selecting “Wallet” and then selecting the partner (hotel, museum or centre) and entering the promo code.
Receive a user account by signing up and invite your friends to join you for a ride
By signing up, a user account that allows you to rent up to three bikes at once will be created. The subscription is valid for the rental of one bike, while two additional bikes can be rented at pay-as-you-go price.
If you have any further questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on +386 80 15 05.
The Nomago Bikes team wishes you a safe journey and an enjoyable bike ride!